Titel of the programme: Master of Statistics: Biostatistics/ICP
Start date: 21 September 2015
End date: 21 September 2017
The specialization in Biostatistics is strongly research oriented. Sound training in modern statistical methodology, necessary for the design and analysis of biomedical and epidemiological studies, is provided.
The study programme of students from developing countries, with a scholarship sponsored by the University Development Cooporation Section of the Flemisch Interuniversity Council (VLIR-UOS), is adapted to their specific needs and interests in the specialization Biostatistics ICP.
- Study guide
- Information about VLIR scholarship
- Prerequisites & admission requirements
- Specific admission requirements
- Diploma title
- Application for the ICP programme
- Practical information for VLIR scholars
Programme coordinator ICP: prof. dr. Paul Janssen
Administration: Mrs. Martine Machiels