Are you registering for the first time?
A first registration takes place in two phases:
- online pre-registration
You pre-register online. You can pre-register online at home. You can upload a copy of your secondary education diploma, as well as your bachelor and possibly master diploma. Pre-registration is possible from 1 February to 15 October 2016.
- definitive registration
You can register definitively starting from 1 July 2016. For your definitive registration, you will have to come to the Hasselt City Campus to sign your contract.
Hasselt Campus | Former Prison
You can go to the registration desk in the Old Prison - Hasselt City Campus, every week day from 09:00 to 16:00, from 1 July to 8 July and from 16 August to 15 October. We're also open on Saturday 2 July and 3 September, from 09:00 to 12:00. We are closed from 9 July to 15 August.
What should you bring?
- You only need to bring a copy of your diploma of secondary education if you weren't able to upload it when you pre-registered.
- your identity card or passport
- students of Medicine: the original proof of passing the admission test for medicine
- students with a foreign diploma: an approved admission request and the original diplomas and translations
- students with a diploma from outside the Flemish community: proof that the language requirements have been met
How can you pay?
Upon registration, an advance is payable of € 230 for non-scholarship students and € 105 for (probable) scholarship students. Payment in cash is not possible.