Are you registering for the first time?
A first registration takes place in two phases:
- online pre-registration
You pre-register online. You can pre-register online at home. You can upload a copy of your secondary education diploma, as well as your bachelor and possibly master diploma.
- definitive registration
You can register definitively starting from 30 June 2017. For your definitive registration, you will have to come to the Hasselt City Campus to sign your contract.
Hasselt Campus | Former Prison
You can go to the registration desk in the Old Prison - Hasselt City Campus, every week day from 09:00 to 16:00, from 30 June to 7 July and from 16 August to 15 October. We're also open on Saturday 1 July and 9 September, from 09:00 to 12:00. We are closed from 8 July to 15 August.
What should you bring?
- You only need to bring a copy of your diploma of secondary education if you weren't able to upload it when you pre-registered.
- your identity card or passport
- students of Medicine: the original proof of passing the admission test for medicine
- students with a foreign diploma: an approved admission request and the original diplomas and translations
- students with a diploma from outside the Flemish community: proof that the language requirements have been met
How can you pay?
Upon registration, an advance is payable of € 230 for non-scholarship students and € 105 for (probable) scholarship students. Payment in cash is not possible.