The international master of Interior Architecture focuses on bachelors or masters in Architecture and/or Interior Architecture with a strong interest in adaptive reuse.
Hasselt University will assess students individually on the basis of their previous academic record and qualifications. General requirements imply diploma requirements and language requirements. The Examination Board of the programme evaluates each application individually with regard to the applicant’s academic record. Depending on previous qualifications, you may have to complete a preparatory or bridging programme.
- Holders of (at least) an academic bachelor’s degree in Interior Architecture.
- Holders of a foreign degree that is equivalent to a Flemish degree in Interior Architecture and that has been awarded after at least 180 ECTS credits (or three years of full-time study) at a university or institute of higher education.
- Applicants holding a foreign academic bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture can apply but might have to complete a preparation programme that is tailored to their specific background before they can be admitted to the master's programme.
Admitted conditionally via a preparation or bridging programme:
- Applicants holding a Flemish academic bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture will have to complete a preparation programme which consists of 39 ECTS credits maximum.
- Holders of a non-academic bachelor degree in Interior Architecture will have to complete a preparation or bridging programme which consists of 48 ECTS credits maximum.
Click here for more information on the preparation or bridging programme.
Click here for more information on language requirements