IMOB focuses on major mobility issues concerning road safety, transportation, behaviour, road design, tourism and autonomy. Within the years, we have built up a wealth of knowledge and expertise. Our research already delivered important scientific solutions to mobility issues. As many of those solutions generate a surplus for the society, we stimulate and support researchers to further develop these technologies and thus to create a market-ready product.
The main activities within the business development unit include:
- Providing support to innovative transport solutions at IMOB to be market-ready and help them valorize with sustainable investments.
- Protect the Intellectual property and secure a return for IMOB to support further research and development.
- Providing support to the research teams at IMOB to align their R&D focus towards the market needs.
- Establish, grow and support networks consisting of renowned research teams from around the globe.
- Establish, grow and support a network of industrial partners and market leaders working in the domain of transportation.
- Explore traditional and non-traditional funding channels to enhance the research activities at IMOB.
Briefly, we aim to create a long-term value for our customers, markets and relations.