New in FWO e-loket 6 jan 2015
In cooperation with the Flemish universities, the Research Foundation Flanders (Fonds Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek, FWO) developed an online tool to automatically upload your publications into the e-loket of FWO. From now on, researcher who apply for all types of FWO funding using the e-loket, do not have to manually enter the publication data.
- Navigate to your academic bibliography on the UHasselt website (via 'who is who', enter your name and click on 'Publications').
- In your academic bibliography, you find top right the FWO label. Click on this label.
- Check boxes appear in front of the publications. Select the publications you want to include in your profile in the FWO e-loket or select all publications.
- Press the button ‘Export to FWO’.
- A new document will open (document name: modsmodsfwo.xml). Save this document (temporary) on your computer.
- Navigate to the FWO e-loket (http://www.fwo-eloket.be/FWO.ELoket.WebUI/Login.aspx) and login.
- On the page ‘publications’ (in menu 'Edit your personal details' or 'Edit profil') in the e-loket, you choose ‘import bibliographic reference(s)’ Inline afbeelding 2.
- Choose the .xml file you just saved and click on 'upload'.
- Your publications are now saved in your profie of the e-loket. When you go back to your publication page in the e-loket, you will find an overview of the added publications.
! Note that only publications with the FWO publication types A1 till C1 (corresponding with the UHasselt publications categories A1 to C1) can be uploaded using this application. Publications with all other FWO categories (C2 till C4) have to be added manually . You can also select all the publications of your academic bibliography. Publications with FWO categorie C2, C3 and C4 won't be saved in your FWO e-loket.
The UHasselt publication categories (used in your academic bibliography) will automatically be converted in the application to the categories used by FWO.
You can constantly add publications in the e-loket. When you accidently add a publication that was already included, you can easily remove the double. Publication will never be overwritten.
When you are associated to two Flemish universities, you can import the publications of both institutions.
The module automatically adds the impact factor.
Contact UHasselt: Leen Lambrechts