Username and password
- A userid (studentid) and password was made available to you at initial enrollment in the university:
- Examples of secure applications you have access to with your userid and password:
- My Student File
- Blackboard (LMS)
- UHasselt network via portable or mobile device
- Your are obligated to activate your account before first use via http://activate.uhasselt.be.
- Your initial password provided to you by UHasselt can always be found in your student file.
You can change your password at any time via https://password.uhasselt.be
Your new password has to meet a number of criteria, minimum 8 and maximum 20 characters and it must contains a combination of captials, smallcase and numbers (preferably also punctuation marks). Read more in tips for a good password.
Forgot your password?
If you don't remember your password or your password is no longer valid, you can make use of a password recovery functionality provided you have registered an alternative e-mail address (e.g. your private e-mail address): https://recovery.uhasselt.be. In all other circumstances you can contact the UHasselt helpdesk.