- students should have acquired at least 60 ECTS at the time of application for the summer school;
- students shoud have acquired at least 90 ECTS, including all credits of the first year of his/her bachelor program, at the start of the summer school.
Prior knowledge, competencies and experiences:
- oral and written English communication skills;
- being able to structure, analyze, and summarize information;
- being able to apply efficient (internet) search strategies;
- being able to use basic statistical concepts in a correct manner; (TBC : issue voor INF stud)
- preferably: experience in teamwork;
- much appreciated: enjoying being part of a multicultural group of students.