Science without Borders offers scholarships to Brazilian postdoctoral researchers interested in a postdoc period (6 to 24 months) in Belgium, including at Hasselt University. The candidate has obtained his/her PhD degree prior to the scholarship period. The proposed research project is included in the priority areas of the Science without Borders programme.
Detailed information for the candidates is available in Portuguese on the Brazilian website: http://www.cienciasemfronteiras.gov.br/web/csf/pos-graduacao-e-pos-doutorado6
Upcoming deadline: 21 August 2015 (to start mobility period in February, March, April, May, June 2016) – selection result will be known in December 2015).
Documents that the candidate will require in order to “apply” before the deadline:
• Completed application form (online)
• C.V. of candidate (Plataforma Lattes)
• C.V. of the promoter at Hasselt University
• Project and work plan (in Portuguese)
Documents that the candidate should obtain and keep till requested by the Brazilian selection authorities:
• Approval of the work plan by the promoter at Hasselt University
• Formal acceptance by Hasselt University
• Proof of sufficient knowledge of the working language (English )
Information on postdoctoral studies at Hasselt University
Potential Brazilian candidates can consult this list as well as the website of Hasselt University, in order to find information on available research fields, topics, vacant postdoc positions, within the priority fields of the Science without Borders programme.