Are you experiencing problems with your promoter or with the progress of your PhD?
Is the relationship with your colleagues not going as it should (bullying behavior, sexual misconduct, discrimination, etc.)?
Are you experiencing personal or family problems and do you need a sympathetic ear?
Do you have an integrity question?
In that case, there are several people at UHasselt who can help you. Take a look here to see which people are there for you.
Do you experience problems with or have any questions about:
- interactions with your colleagues;
- bullying, sexual misconduct, discrimination or aggression;
- physical or psychological harm caused by the organisation of your work, the content of your work, conditions or circumstances of your employment;
Ombudsperson for PhD students
Do you have problems with:
- the working relationship with your promoter;
- integrity issues during your doctoral research;
- your doctoral trajectory;
Do you have …
- personal, relational or family problems?
This may include:
- Fear of failure / insecurity/ low self-esteem
- Depressed mood
- Stress / fatigue
- Identity issues
- Internet addiction or other addictions
- Problems at home
- Study-related problems with a psychological component
FIRST AID WITH INTEGRITY ISSUES - WHO CAN YOU RIGHT?
Do you have an integrity question? Do you need help?