For many years now, Hasselt University has participated in international projects relating to both education and research.
Over the course of the past few years, Hasselt University has actively promoted and supported participation of staff in international projects. That way, it has been involved either as coordinator or as partner, in many education and research projects, as well as in projects relating to development cooperation, including:
- several Erasmus+ projects
- the Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme project MOUNAF
- the VLIR-UOS IUC project with Université de Kisangani and with Université Moulay Ismaïl- projects with partners institutions from developing countries (see here)
Hasselt University aims to remain an active participant in international projects, and encourages its researchers and professors to submit project proposals. The International Office organises information sessions when new calls are launched, and acts as a link between the applicant and the financing institution if there are any questions. In addition, the International Office is available for:
- advice about the various financing channels
- call-specific information and templates / administrative forms
- general information on Hasselt University
- revision and signature of a Letter of Intent, Memorandum of Understanding and other agreements
- (support for) submission of project proposals
- support for the establishment of consortia and new educational initiatives with international partners
- registration of submitted project proposals in the contract database
Staff members who intend to submit a project proposal are requested to inform the International Office at an early stage, so that it can offer optimal support (contact person: Liesbeth Oeyen).
This page and the following pages offer an overview of the most important and commonly used financing programmes arranged by financing channel.
|Summer Schools||Flemish government|
|Joint Programmes||Flemish government|
|International Office Incentive Fund||Hasselt University|