Alumni of Flemish higher education institutions (BA, MA, ManaMa, PhD) can, for an internship in the EU of maximum 12 months (minus the months of Erasmus study / internship - exchange during their current study cycle), apply for an Erasmus+ scholarship. The scholarship amounts are set depending on the chosen country (€335, €385 or €435 per month). You are responsible for finding your own internship placement, as only then will the internship meet your requirements, in terms of destination, corporate culture, contents and length.
Graduates can apply as a candidate by following the procedure described on the website below: http://www.reconfirm.eu/nl/eu-beurzen/erasmus/
- Candidates must obtained a bachelor's, master's, manama or PhD from a Flemish institute of higher education
- Candidates have, the moment they start their internship, no registered work experience. Accept as a student, with a student contract, which is allowed.
- Destinations: companies in the EU member states, Iceland, Croatia, Lichtenstein, Norway, Turkey or the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM)
- Duration of the internship: minimum 60 days, maximum 12 months (minus the months Erasmus study / internship - exchange during your current study cycle)
- For an internship scholarship during 2015 - 2016: it is necessary to apply before you receive your final results. After graduation it is no longer possible to apply for an internship scholarship. The scholarships are awarded on a first come, first served basis, until the budget is depleted.
How to apply
The application procedure for this scholarship is managed by Reconfirm, the Flemish internship platform for international internship mobility after completion of studies.
Registration happens in the following order:
- Go to www.reconfirm.eu/nl and click students -> online registration -> fill in several fields after which you get access to the application system and can print out and upload the registration form. Do this before the deadline.
- Once you have found an internship placement, complete your application in your personal online application file. This can potentially still be done after the date of your graduation.
Interested? Register before your graduation using this link.
For more information, contact Lieselot Peeters of the international office.