We have invited two speakers for this BusinessLunch. They both did their PhD at Hasselt University and work now in 2 different positions at Janssen, Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson. Kurt Baeten works as Scientific Affairs Manager and Nele Claes works as Global data manager. During their presentation they will
- give an overview of their career so far,
- explain which decisions they had to make to get to this position
- explain how a typical week/month looks like
- give an overview of and insight in the different positions at Janssen, Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson where PhD holders can apply for
- tips on how you can enter the company
- September 13, 2017 - 11:00-13:30
- Registration is closed.
- DS MLS: Attending two businesslunches can count for 1 course on Transferable skills.