This training will focus the basic principles of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and responsibilities in clinical studies. A combination of presentations, interactive information exchange and group discussions will be used during the training. At the end of the training all participants will have to complete a test. Each participant who has more than 80% on his test will receive a training
All participants will receive a personal manual which includes:
- Print-out of the slides of the presentations,
- ICH E6 GCP
- The FDA - Guidance for Industry – Investigator Responsibilities Protecting Subjects - Oct.2009
- An example of an FDA Warning Letter
- Interactive Questions
- Training Test
The training will be conducted by Mr. Jean-Paul Eycken, Chief Executive Officer of FormaliS SA.
- This training is targeted at providing high level Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training for investigators and their team and other persons involved in clinical studies such as the members or support staff of ethics committees.
- Maximum number of participants: 40
- September 25, 2017 - 13:00-17:00
- Campus Diepenbeek, Building D, room C110
- Registration is closed.
- As places are limited, registering does not automatically imply that you will be able to participate. You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- DS MLS: category scientific skills - half of a compulsory elective course