In this lunch seminar for young researchers of the Faculty of Medicine & Life Sciences, four professors will talk about their career. They will describe how they developed their career path, which competences and experiences were important, which decisions they had to make, how their current work days look like, etc. Over lunch, participants will be able to ask them questions in an informal way.
The program looks as follows:
- 10:30 - 12:00 testimonies Prof. Dr Markus Kleinewietfeld, Prof. Dr Sven Hendrix, Prof. Dr Virginie Bito, Prof. Dr Annelies Bronckaers
- 12:00 - 13:00 informal discussion over lunch
- PhD students and postdocs of the Faculty of Medicine & Life Sciences
- The seminar will take place on September 22, 2017, 10:30-13:00. A sandwich lunch will be provided.
- UHasselt - campus Diepenbeek, building D, room A4.
- Registration is closed.
- Please register only if you really intend to participate.
- Attending two businesslunches/lunch seminars 'career management' can count for 1 course on Transferable skills