According to the minimal requirements of the DS S&T you need to follow at least one information session about Ethics & Research Integrity. This information session is eligible for this minimal requirement of the DS S&T.
The information session consists of 2 parts:
- Prof. dr. Geert Molenberghs: Introduction ethics & research integrity
- Representatives of different discipline will present a case related to ethics & research integrity.
- The session is open to all researchers.
- The session will take place on December 18, between 14:00 – 16:00.
- UHasselt - campus Diepenbeek, building D, exact room tbd.
- If you have questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration here until December 7, 2017.
- DS ST: category Ethics & research integrity - Follow an info session about ethics & research integrity