Johan Soogen, coordinator of the workshop mechanics and glasworks.
An overview of the infrastructure and services of the workshop mechanics and glasworks will be given
Geert-Jan Bex, HPC analyst/consultant Hasselt University
Researchers from almost all scientific fields increasingly turn to the use of high performance computer infrastructure to solve computationally or data intensive tasks. In this information session you will be introduced to the infrastructure and services available to you, and see some illustrating examples of its use in various fields.
- PhD students, preferably in the first year of their PhD.
- The information session will take place on April 18, 2018 (16:00 – 17:30)
- UHasselt – campus Diepenbeek, room B103
- If you have questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration is closed since April 4, 2018
- DS S&T: one info session about 'Computational science/supercomputer'