Step 3: Submit your application.
- Select the correct procedure
- Online pre-registration
- Send certified hard copies by postal mail before the deadline:
The full and complete application must be submitted before
- 1 February for non-EEA citizens for the programme Master of Statistics
- 1 March for ICP programme - ROAD SAFETY IN LOW & MIDDLE INCOME COUNTRIES
- 1 May for non-EEA citizens
- 1 September for EEA citizens
However, it cannot be guaranteed that applications which are submitted after 15 August will be processed before the start of the academic year.
We cannot confirm the receipt of your documents, due to the volume of applications. We strongly recommend to send your certified hard copies via express service, so you can track your documents. Therefore, their arrival at our university also can be acknowledged.