Explore & reflect in Uganda, on materials and circular approaches, local skills, water and energy, climate-responsive design.
- on site mapping in the rural village of Kagulu
- project visits in Kampala and surroundings
(Terrain architects, FH architects, ...)
- local sourcing of building materials and earthen based
hands-on experiments in collaboration with the community
- visit and participation on Compressed Earth Bricks
production lines of OSKAM VF and ISSB (HYT)
- 3 lectures by international and local experts
Kampala & Kagulu Uganda
18/04/2020 - 28/04/2020
Deadline for registration 1/03/2020
900 euro/pp excl. VAT, flights & meals
Financial support by means of the Flemish ‘KMO-portefeuille’ can be obtained (only for Flemish SMEs).
Maximum 9 participants
Download Flyer Spring workshop 2020