Since September 2017 a “start-to-teach program” for starting PhD students is included in the minimal requirements of the DS H&LS. Part of this “start-to-teach program” is a system of observation of classes. Starting PhD students have to look for a coach – a PhD student or postdoc with experience in teaching – who will observe them during their teaching. This workshop prepares the coach / PhD student or postdoc with experience in teaching, in coaching the starting PhD student. You will learn about observation techniques, points of attention and about giving fair and constructive feedback to the starting PhD student.
- PhD student or postdoc with experience in teaching
- November 23, 2018 - 14:00-15:30
- campus Diepenbeek, building D, room A5
- Register here until November 12, 2018
- Please register only if you really plan to attend.
- DS M&LS: one module on teaching professionalization