In this workshop you will learn how to give good and constructive feedback to students. We will focus both on oral feedback during a practical session or internship and written feedback for a report or thesis. These feedback skills are also applicable in a professional context.
- PhD students and postdocs from the Doctoral School for Health & Life Sciences
- February 5, 2019 - 13:00-15:00
- campus Diepenbeek, building D, room C104
- Register here before January 16, 2019
- DS M&LS: If you follow two optional modules on education, this can count for half a course in the category: ‘transferable skills’.