COVID-19 dashboard Belgium: https://gjbex.github.io/DSI_UHasselt_covid_dashboard/
Survey data UAntwerp: https://corona-studie.shinyapps.io/corona-studie/
Publicly available datasets include:
- Social contact datasets: http://www.socialcontactdata.org/
- International confirmed/death/recovered data:
- Belgian confirmed cases, deaths, etc by age and other groups, as provided by Sciensano: https://epistat.wiv-isp.be/covid/
- Healthcare pressure in Europe: https://www.covid-hcpressure.org/home/
Papers and preprints
By our own researchers
- "Time between Symptom Onset, Hospitalisation and Recovery or Death: a Statistical Analysis of Different Time-Delay Distributions in Belgian COVID-19 Patients" https://www.medrxiv.org/
- "Estimating the generation interval for COVID-19 based on symptom onset data" https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.05.20031815v1.full.pdf
- "SOCRATES: An online tool leveraging a social contact data sharing initiative to assess mitigation strategies for COVID-19" https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.03.20030627v2
- "A prospect on the use of antiviral drugs to control local outbreaks of COVID-19" https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.19.20038182v2
- "Indications for healthcare surge capacity in European countries
facing an exponential increase in COVID19 cases " https://www.medrxiv.org/content/medrxiv/early/2020/03/30/2020.03.14.20035980.full.pdf
- "A spatial model to optimise predictions of COVID-19 incidence risk in Belgium using symptoms as reported in a large-scale online survey"
- "Belgian COVID-19 Mortality, Excess Deaths, Number of Deaths per Million, and Infection Fatality Rates (8 March - 9 May 2020)"
- "The COVID-19 epidemic, its mortality, and the role of non-pharmaceutical interventions"
- "A note on macroeconomic impact of “contain & mitigate” SARS-CoV-2 strategies" http://www.simid.be/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Note-on-macroeconomic-impact-of-flu-like-pandemics.pdf (note for Master students Biomedical Sciences UAntwerp)
- "COVID-19 report on a meta-population model for Belgium: a first status report
- "Modeling the early phase of the Belgian COVID-19 epidemic using a stochastic compartmental model and studying its implied future trajectories" https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.06.29.20142851v1
- "The impact of contact tracing and household bubbles on deconfinement strategies for COVID-19: an individual-based modelling study" https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.07.01.20144444v1
A selection of other scientific output important in the field: