DBDBD 2018 invites submissions (1 page abstract) on all topics related to database research, including but not limited to:
- data storage, indexing, and management;
- database theory, data models, semantics and languages;
- database performance and scalability;
- data integration, data quality, data cleaning, ontologies;
- data mining, machine learning, information retrieval,
- data security, privacy and personalization;
- big data and data science;
DBDBD has a tradition of favoring presentations by junior researchers. Proposals for presentations should be made before or on November 4, 2018. Each submission should contain:
- the title of the presentation;
- the name and affiliation of the prospective speaker;
- an abstract of the presentation; and,
- reference(s) to papers covered by the proposed presentation (optional).
The format is a one-page pdf-document, to be sent to: email@example.com.
All accepted abstracts will be presented at the workshop as a talk and as a poster.
There are no printed proceedings. Abstracts of presentations will be published on the program of the DBDBD 2018 website.
- Abstract submission: 4 November.
- Notification: 10 November.
- Registration deadline: 18 November.
- Workshop: 30 November.