The European Environmental Law Forum is a non-profit initiative of environmental law scholars and practitioners from across Europe aiming to support intellectual exchange on the development and implementation of international, European and national environmental law in Europe. EELF is serving as an organizational platform to facilitate the following activities:
- Annual European environmental law conference
- Open network and common website for professionals, scholars and students of European environmental law
- Environmental law pinboard providing an opportunity for all members to inform about current events, project, vacancies, research interests, etc.
- Personal profile pages where you can inform about your expertise, interests, projects and publications
- Everyone working, researching or studying in the field of environmental law is welcome to join EELF.
For more information and free registration please visit www.eelf.info