Logo UHasselt


International students

Incoming international students

International students

Logo UHasselt Universiteit Hasselt - Knowledge in action


Accommodation is arranged ONLY for VLIR-ICP Scholarship students.All other foreign students should find accommodation by themselves.
One option is to use the ‘accommodation pool’ put together by the Office for Student Affairs of UHasselt. This pool includes student rooms which are let under conditions controlled by the Office for Student Affairs. You can find information about the rooms in the pool

An alternative option is to rent accommodation from landlords not subscribing to the UHasselt pool or from private housing agencies.

Students who are not in Belgium before the 15th of September might encounter difficulties in finding a room. By that time there will be almost no rooms left on the list that is made available through the Office for Student Affairs. Note that the later you arrive, the larger the problem to find a room.