TA Instruments TMA 2940
Thermomechanical Analysis measures the dimensional changes in a material as a function of temperature in a controlled atmosphere.
Temperature range: RT- 750°C
- Accurate determination of the changes in length, width and thickness as a function of temperature
- Determination of the linear expansion coefficient
- Determination of the glass transition temperature (Tg)
- Study of the dimensional stability of glues used in microelectronics
- Study of delamination of multilayers