The Education Board gives advice to the Board of Deans and the qualified university authorities concerning education-related matters, among others education policy, educational organisation, quality assurance, education concepts and innovative education, ...
The Education Board gives advice concerning:
- curricula (based on the proposals of the faculties);
- Education, Examination and Legal Position Regulations;
- academic calendar;
- quality assurance.
- Vice Rector Education (chairman)
- chairmen education management teams of the faculties
- one representative of the assistant academic staff
- six students (1 per faculty)
- Director of the Education Office
- Education Office staff member (secretary)
The current membership can be consulted here.