You can find a lot of tips here that might inspire you during your study at Hasselt University.
Explore and use what works for you.
Besides the information in this brochure and the study tips on this page, a whole team of study coaches is here for you to guide you through your studies at Hasselt University.
What can a break look like?
A ‘good’ break gives you new energy!
It might be better NOT to do this during a break:
- Staying behind your desk / your computer
- Watching TV-series or movies, losing yourself in social media (this is better postponed until after you have reached your daily target)
- Keep repeating what you have learnt in your head
- Thinking about what you’re about to do
But what could you do then?
- Keep working out (individually)! You could do yoga, Pilates, rope skipping, strength training, a work-out, ...
- Make online contact with others
- Go outside and get some air (leave and ventilate your room!)
Tips for relaxation: together or alone!
- Read all our tips to relax.
Read some concrete tips for short and big study breaks.