- Promise yourself little rewards. Every time you have reached a goal, you will receive a small reward (e.g. something tasty, (virtual) social contact, a fun break, going crazy on your favourite song, ...) Need inspiration? Check out this website.
- Motivate each other via social media.
Do you like to study together with others? If so, you can still schedule study sessions, perhaps via Skype or Google Hangouts.
After all: seeing others study, motivates you to study as well.
- Look for inspiring quotes and hang them up in your study space. Have a look at them when you feel your motivation dropping.
- Maintain your productivity. Ticking off tasks on your to-do list can motivate you.
- This infographic shows you how to keep your productivity up to scratch.