WOG-MS stands for "Wetenschappelijke Onderzoeksgemeenschap - Multiple Sclerose".
This scientific research community was founded in 2009 by support of the Research Foundation – Flanders (FWO).
Goal of the research community is to:
- Unite MS-research groups in Flanders
- Exchange techniques, protocols, animal and human material between research groups
- Translate fundamental research to therapeutic applications
- Visualise MS-research in Flanders on a national and international level
- Initiate joint grant proposals, meetings and symposia