Corona virus containment measures Mar 16, 2020
Dear microscope users,
I would like to provide some information regarding the use of the microscopes in the following weeks (as long as the current coronavirus containment measures are active).
- General BIOMED/UHasselt Coronavirus containment measures apply.
- If the institute/university closes down completely, there will be no access to the microscopes.
- Make sure you follow all the guidelines.
- Please be aware that this is shared equipment, potentially handled by an infected person. Practice extreme personal hygiene.
- Preferably work alone at the microscope to maximize "social distancing".
- Inform one or more persons that you will be working at the microscope (alone) in case of emergency.
- If possible keep digital contact with at least one person during the experiments.
- There will be no on-site support.
- If you encounter problems with the microscopes, you can contact me through email/chat/hangouts/phone and we can try to fix the issue remotely.
- There will be no training/introduction sessions for the microscopes until the end of the "lock down".
- Data sharing of the Elyra and LSM510 will not be possible.