If you attend courses / workshops organized by the doctoral schools at UHasselt:
- Always sign the attendance form.
- Fill out the online evaluation after the course has ended (the link will be sent to you by e-mail after the last session).
- You will then automatically receive a certificate from the doctoral school by internal mail.
If you attend courses / workshops organized at UHasselt but not by the doctoral schools, or attend courses / workshops at another location:
- Make sure the course is eligible for the doctoral school program (by contacting either Ilse Van Damme or your faculty's member in the doctoral school board).
- Send the following documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- the confirmation that the course is eligible for the doctoral school program,
- proof of attendance,
- this document with the necessary details.
- If all documents are approved, you will receive a certificate by internal mail.
Online courses can be acknowledged, on condition that there is a formal evaluation (i.e., exam or assignments). The proportion of online courses in the fulfillment of your program should be kept minimal.
Master courses taken during the course of the PhD can be acknowledged, on condition that there is a formal evaluation generating a personal score (exam or alternative assignment). The test result can replace the proof of attendance.
For PhD students of the Faculty of Law, Ius Commune activities can also be acknowledged by the doctoral school (with Ius Commune certificates sufficing as proof).