In this seminar for young researchers of the Faculty of Business Economics, three PhD holders will talk about their career. Two of them are employed outside academia; one is a professor. They will describe how they developed their career path, what the role of their PhD has been during this process, which competences obtained during their PhD they still use today, which decisions they had to make, etc. Afterwards there will be room for questions.
|Dr. Oana-Maria Pop||Head of Open Innovation at HYPE Softwaretechnik GmbH
PhD obtained at Hasselt University in 2019
|Dr. Annelies Thoelen||Curator at Z33 and teacher at LUCA School of Arts
PhD obtained at Hasselt University in 2015
An important part of preparing for any further professional step is becoming (more) aware of the competences you have developed and/or want to develop. In this seminar, the following competences from the UHasselt competency overview are actively dealt with:
- personal effectiveness:
- PhD students and postdocs of the Faculty of Business Economics.
- December 13, 2021 - 14:00-16:00
- This session will be organized online
- Registration is closed since November 15, 2021
- Please cancel your registration at least one week in advance in case you cannot make it (cf. cancellation & no-show policy).
- DS BSH: category 'career management & personal development' - session aimed at career management