To guarantee the quality of education within our faculties (GLW & RWS), we offer all starting PhD students a customized infosession to get to know the curricula of the different study programmes and the teaching concept. This first part of the startsession is specific for PhD students with teaching activities in Rehabilitation sciences and physiotherapy on one hand and Medicine and Biomedical sciences on the other hand. The second part of this startsession is a workshop about the basic didactical skills. This session is obligatory for PhD students who start their PhD on September 1, 2017 or later.
After attending this session, participants will...
- have insight in to the teaching concept and curricula of the different study programmes (Medicine and Biomedical sciences Or Rehabilitation sciences and physiotherapy).
- have insights into the basic didactical principles and are able to apply these during their own teaching activities.
An important part of preparing for any further professional step is becoming (more) aware of the competences you have developed and/or want to develop. In the current workshop, the following competences from the UHasselt competency overview are actively dealt with:
- interpersonal competences
- presentation skills
- oral communication
- October 27, 2021 - 13:00-15:00
- campus Diepenbeek, building D, room C104
- Registration has been closed since September 27, 2021
- Please cancel your registration at least one week in advance in case you cannot make it (cf. cancellation & no-show policy).
- DS H&LS: obligatory session teaching professionalization