Are you trying to get that high-impact publication? Are you tired of inefficient literature searches? Do you want the introduction of your thesis to be something more? Then why not perform a systematic review?
This 3-day course will teach you all about the different steps to take in order to perform a high-quality, methodologically sound and reliable literature overview.
This interuniversity hands-on course is limited to 5 participants from UHasselt and consists of lectures, workshops and discussions on:
- Writing your review protocol
- Conducting a systematic review
- Use of the Review Manager software
- Performing meta-analyses
This workshop is organised by the doctoral schools of the five Flemish Universities.
- PhD students and postdocs - 5 places available
- May 3 2021: 8h45 - 16h45
- May 4 2021: 8h45 - 16h45
- May 5 2021: 8h45 - 16h30
- online via Zoom
- Registration has been closed since April 5
- As places are limited, registering does not automatically imply that you will be able to participate. You will be notified by e-mail in due time.
- Please cancel your registration at least one week in advance in case you cannot make it (cf. cancellation & no-show policy).
- DS HLS: category Technical skills - one course about technical skills