The Doctoral School of Sciences & Technology of UHasselt organizes different infosessions on reviewing skills, separate for each discipline. In this session, an introduction will be given to the reviewing process, focusing on particular aspects in the field of chemistry
The infosession for PhD students who prepare a PhD in Chemistry will be given by Prof. An Hardy.
An important part of preparing for any further professional step is becoming (more) aware of the competences you have developed and/or want to develop. In the current workshop, the following competences from the UHasselt competency overview are actively dealt with:
- academic research competences:
- information management
- publication skills
- intellectual competences:
- critical judgment
- The session is open to PhD students who prepare a PhD in chemistry.
- The session will take place on December 08, 2021 - 10:30-12:00.
- The session will take place at campus Diepenbeek, building D, room A106
- Registration is closed since November 16, 2021
- Please cancel your registration at least one week in advance in case you cannot make it (cf. cancellation & no-show policy).
- DS ST: category 'scientific and generic communication' - an info session on reviewing skills