Meet the doctoral school team:
- Dr Hans Nickmans is the DS faculty liaison. This implies that Hans is the contact person for PhD students, postdocs and supervisors when it comes to:
- Dr Ilse Van Damme coordinates the generic course offer and all initiatives with respect to the career development of junior researchers. She is also an internal trainer. Ilse is the contact person for everything related to skills development and career management.
- Lia Van Hoef is responsible for the doctoral schools' mobility call and provides support with respect to DS courses, specific DS projects and portfolios.
- Hilde Vanderheyden and Sofie Jans provide administrative and logistic support.
Please consider the use of generic email addresses in case of questions related to:
- practical issues with respect to doctoral school courses (e.g., cancellation, problems with registration, ...): email@example.com
- PhD regulations & procedures: firstname.lastname@example.org
- joint PhDs: email@example.com
If you want to request acknowledgement of a certain activity in your DS portfolio, please follow the instructions as described here. The email address to be used in this context is DSrequirements@uhasselt.be.
If the smooth course of the PhD trajectory or the collaboration between PhD student and supervisor is disturbed, both parties have the possibility to get in touch with the PhD ombuds by sending an email to PhD-Ombuds@uhasselt.be.