The leadership training program, delivered by True Colours, consists of two modules that are organized independently from each other.
The first module is about influencing people and leadership: interaction patterns, leadership styles and enhancing constructive communication.
Solutions Focus as basic paradigm:
- evolve from problem-focused communication to solutions-focused communication,
- how to make people shift to a more constructive way of dealing with difficulties & setbacks.
- recognizing and changing interaction patterns,
- sharing expectations and feedback in such a way that colleagues respond to these in an adequate way,
- being demanding when needed without belittling people.
Leading & coaching people:
- becoming aware of your personal preferences challenges and allergies,
- adapting your leadership style to the needs of your colleagues,
- maximally building on the diversity of talents and drives of your collaborators,
- creating a fertile breeding ground for highly skilled professionals,
- coaching people who sometimes are more expert in their domain than you are.
- postdoctoral researchers
- max. 12 participants
- January 22 and 23, 2019 - 9:00-17:00
- campus Hasselt, Law Faculty building, room FR-0.13
- Closed since January 8, 2019.
- As places are limited, registering does not automatically imply that you will be able to participate. You will receive a confirmation e-mail.