Do you *really* want to make a positive difference in the world?
In this interactive info session, we will address questions like:
- How can we have a positive impact on the world?
- Is donating to charities a good idea?
- How can you leverage your career to have a positive impact?
- Given your own personal skillset and interests, which careers will allow you to maximize your impact?
The rationale we use to answer such questions is mainly derived from the Effective Altruism ideology (https://www.
This information session will be given by Joris Van Houtven, PhD student at the Faculty of Sciences.
- PhD students, postdocs and anyone who is interested. Feel free to share this event!
- November 5, 2018 - 16:00-17:00
- Campus Diepenbeek, building D, room A4
- Registration is closed.
- This workshop does not qualify for the minimal requirements of the doctoral schools.