This workshop is aimed at users who are interested in using citation based evidence to evaluate their research performance and develop their research strategy. It will demonstrate how InCites can address researcher related questions and scenarios using bibliometrics and benchmark data.
Examples of topics that will be addressed:
- Identification of potential collaborations at institution level, in a given discipline
- Identification of experts for collaboration purposes
- Finding experts based on scientific impact (citation impact in a given discipline, international collaborations, highly cited papers,…) Vs Impact factor/H-index
- Comparing UHasselt with other Flemish, European, ROW universities (overall comparison or by specific field)
- Identification of the most impactful existing UHasselt collaborations
- Funding analysis and identification of potential funders to consider
The workshop will be given by Stephane Jouanin.
- postdoctoral researchers
- Thursday October 11th, 15:00 - 17:00
- Room C4, Building D, Campus Diepenbeek
- Closed since October 7, 2018