Discover what the many advantages are of using the social media platform Instagram to brand yourself as a scientist and how you can take your science communication skills to the next level. During this workshop, you will learn all the tips & tricks you need to know and at the end, you will leave the room with a brand new Instagram profile and the knowledge how to use it. Be sure to bring your laptop and smartphone to this workshop and something to write.
The trainer of this workshop is Dr Martijn Peters.
- PhD students & postdocs.
- Max. number of participants is 20
- June 14, 2019 - 13:30-17:00
- Campus Diepenbeek, building D, room A4
- Registration is closed.
- DS BSH: category 'research management & communication skills' - workshop on communication skills
- DS HLS: category 'Transferable skills' - half of a compulsory elective course
- DS ST: category 'scientific & generic communication' - one course on generic communication