Discover what the many advantages are of using the social media platform Twitter to brand yourself as a scientist and how you can leverage it to further your academic career. During this workshop, you will learn all the tips & tricks you need to know and at the end, you will leave the room with a brand new Twitter profile and the knowledge how to use it. Be sure to bring your laptop to this workshop and something to write.
The trainer of this workshop is Dr Martijn Peters.
- PhD students & postdocs.
- Max. number of participants is 20
- March 28, 2019 - 13:00-17:00
- Campus Diepenbeek, building D, room A4
- Registration is closed.
- DS BSH: category 'research management & communication skills' - workshop on communication skills
- DS HLS: category 'Transferable skills' - half of a compulsory elective course
- DS ST: category 'scientific & generic communication' - one course on generic communication