The optimal timing for most students is detailed below. However, if the project you would like to submit, requires a different timing, please indicate this on the project proposal form and we will discuss it further with you.
Optimal timing :
• Collection of thesis topics: September – 1 Nov 2017
• Kick-off day: 15 Nov 2017 (1PM - 5PM)
• Signing of master thesis contract (see below): Dec 2017-Feb 2018
• Start of the project: 12 Feb 2018
• Submission of evaluation forms by supervisors: 14 June 2018
• Upload of master thesis report by students: 15 June 2018
• Review period for supervisors and 2nd readers: 18 – 27 June 2018
• Thesis defences: 28 & 29 June 2018.
Please make sure your dataset is available to students by 12 Feb 2018. A delay in data-access for students has a negative effect on the project results, which would be a pity for both students as well as (company) supervisors. If there is a risk that the dataset will not be available, please provide an alternative approach or alternative dataset.