If you want to enroll for the Master of Statistics, on campus or distance learning, you can start your registration on https://www.uhasselt.be/Registration-procedure.
Step 1 : pre-registration
- Start your online registration, where you fill in your personal information, select the programme you’re applying for etc.
- Make sure you upload all the necessary documents under ‘Up/Download’. Only after receiving your certified hard copies, we will start processing your file.
- AFTER YOU HAVE STARTED AN ONLINE REGISTRATION, MAKE SURE TO UPDATE THE EXISTING REGISTRATION (DO NOT OPEN A NEW REGISTRATION).
Step 2: evaluation by the Admission Board
Shortly after the closure of the programme application period, the Admission Board will consider your application and you will be informed about its decision. Your application will be categorized as ‘academically approved’ or ‘not approved’. If your application has received the status ‘academically approved’, you are granted enrolment into the programme.
Step 3: definite registration
Once you gave been granted enrolment into the programme, you need to finalize your registration by going to the registration desk at Hasselt University (except for distance learning students, where xxxxx xxxxxxx).
Information on opening hours and on required documents can be found at https://www.uhasselt.be/Registration-procedure.
Important : registration deadlines
- on campus programme:
- pre-registration for students with a non-European degree certificate: February 1st
- pre-registration for students with European degree certificate: September 1st
- definitive registration: before start of the lectures in September
- distance learning programme:
- pre-registration for all students: September 1st
- definitive registration : before start of the lectures in September.