The INCO will take place at Campus Hasselt and Campus Diepenbeek of Hasselt University (more info on the locations).
|Location campus Hasselt: Martelarenlaan 42, 3500 Hasselt, Belgium||
-> for registration, programme Thursday and Friday
Location campus Diepenbeek: Agoralaan building D, 3590 Diepenbeek, Belgium
-> for programme Wednesday
For scholarship participants, the accommodation has been booked at Hostel H. The invoice will be sent directly to Hasselt University. Note only bed and breakfast from 10 - 13/10/2017 (3 nights) is covered by the scholarship. If you are staying additional nights or make additional expenses, these have to be paid for by yourself.
- Hostel H, Spoorwegstraat 80, 3500 Hasselt (website Hostel H)
This is located at the back of Hasselt railway station.
- by train: travel to Hasselt railway station. When you get off the train, take the pedestrian tunnel/underpass in the direction of Spoorwegstraat.
- By car: enter Spoorwegstraat 76 in the GPS (number 80 cannot always be found by the GPS): Hostel H is located next to number 76, at the corner.
- check in: possible as of 4.00 p.m.
- check out: 10.00 a.m.
NOTE: breakfast and bed linen is included in the room price, but towels are not. Please bring your own towels. Alternatively, you can buy towels from the reception desk of Hostel H (EUR 6 per towel).
- From the airport to Hasselt:
You can fly to Brussels national airport (airport code BRU). Upon arrival, go to the minus 1 level of the airportbuilding where you can take a train to Hasselt. Tickets can be bought at the ticket counter or ticket machine on the minus 1 level.
Depending on which train you take, you can travel from Brussels airport to Hasselt direct, or with 1 or 2 transfers along the way.
You can look up train timetables on the following website: http://www.belgianrail.be/en/
Enter: "from Brussels Airport - Zaventem" "to Hasselt". Enter the date and desired time of departure and click on "Timetable & buy tickets".
Important for scholarship participants: keep the ticket/proof of payment so you can be reimbursed for this cost afterwards.
Important: note that the trade unions have announced a general rail strike on 10th October. If you arrive on this day, we will arrange and pay for an airport taxi service.
- Transport between campuses: take bus 45 or 36 or 20a at the bus platforms in front of Hasselt railway station or the bus stop "Kolonel Dusartplein".
From Hasselt to Diepenbeek: take bus in the direction of Genk.
From Diepenbeek to Hasselt: take bus in the direction of Hasselt.