What you need to know?
- When registered in Hasselt university a digital academic file is created for every student.
- Administrative services in the university will gradually add information.
- Entries are personalized!
- Use you userid and password to access your academic (student) file.
Access to my academic file
- Education > study info
- of via Intranet
My Personal data
- Check whether your personal data is correct.
- You can apply for a change of your personal data. The student office will treat your application.
- Some date can not be changed by the student. Use the form "Apply for a change".
- The programme(s) for which you are enrolled.
- Possibly the results of previous academic years.
- The group to which you belong.
- Overview of the courses for which you are enrolled.
- If a Blackboard course is available for a course a small Blackboard icon will indicate so.
- Students have to check his/her study contract carefully. Print it, sign it, print it and hand it in at the education office.
Forms student services
- A number of forms are available here. If you want to make use of them, print them, fill in your personal data and turn to the relevant authority.
- Find your personal roster for exams here.
- When having visited a intranet application don't ever forget to logoff!