What you should know!
- Multiple multi-funtional printers/copiërs/scanners (MFP) are available on both campuses. EveryonePrint is used to print on MFP's.
- UHasselt uses a an open payment system called PingPing. This service is integrated into the student- and personnel cards. PingPing can be used for payments:
- at the restaurant (you will get a reduction if payments are made with this card);
- for printing, copies and scans;
- vending machines.
How to print on an MFP from your own portable
- The system/procedure that is being used for this purpose is called "EveryonePrint".
How to print from a PC in a PC-room
- A PC in a PC-room is equipped to print on a MFP.
- A print sent from a particular PC can be printed a MFP of your choice (locations).
Overview of the locations of the MFP's
Color printing and large volumes
- Turn to the bookstore on campus Diepenbeek for color printing and large volumes.
- For more information on this service turn to the website of REPRO.