The four week programme of the summer school is built on four key knowledge and/or competence areas:
- business economics, business intelligence and entreprenial skills;
- sustainablity, ethics and socio-political economy;
- group dynamics and reflective learning;
- communcation skills and business & scientific English;
Since having fun is most definitely part of the summer school, the study programme of the summer is complemented with a social programme. The social programme includes activities like:
- welcome drink
- city tour (game ?)
- multicultural food evening
- graduation and farewell reception.
And of course participants can go on a weekend trip to Amsterdam, Antwerp, Brussels, Rotterdam, The Hague, Bruges, the North sea beach, ...