The teaching approach of the summer school is monitored and interactive group work and self-study.
The following teaching and learning forms will be used:
- introductory lectures or web lectures; tutorials;
- individual coaching & peer learning;
- self-study and PBL-assignments (PBL= project based learning);
- intercultural seminars;
- team project;
- workshops on group dynamics, reflective thinking & writing;
- the use of a portfolio;
- practical exercises, simulations, and role play w.r.t. communication skills;
The educational team consists of a multidisciplinary team of professors from all partner institutions.
All learning materials will be hosted on the electronic learning environment of the hosting institution(s).