General FAQ | Distance learning FAQ | ICP programme FAQ | FAQ for companies and organisations
- 1. Can my company or organisation propose a student research project ?
- 2. How can my company or organisation inform master students about a job offer ?
1. Can my company or organisation propose a student research project ?
Yes, this is possible in the context of the master thesis. A staff member of the Center for Statistics will collaborate with you in this process as internal supervisor.
Please consult all the required information and documents below along with some recent examples of successful master thesis projects for illustration and inspiration.
- Master thesis: a student-company interaction
- How to propose a research project
- Type of projects and examples
- Confidentiality and contract arrangements
- New features 2018-2019
2. How can my company or organisation inform master students about a job offer ?
All job offers for current students and/or alumni of UHasselt are centralized in a website for alumni.
You can add your vacancy to the list of current job openings for statisticians by sending an email with a description of the vacant position to Mrs. Martine Machiels (email@example.com).