Digital application platform
If you want to enroll for the Master of Statistics, you can start the admission/application process at https://www.uhasselt.be/Admission.
Timing of your application
Specific application deadlines are in place, depending on the programme of your choice:
- on-campus programme, shortened programme:
- for students with a non-European degree certificate: February 1st;
- for students with European degree certificate: September 1st;
- ICP programme:
- only accessible to students that meet the criteria for VLIR UOS scholarship: February 1st;
- distance learning programme:
- for all students: September 1st.
Result of your application
After the closure of the programme application period, the Admission Board of the Master of Statistics will evaluatie your application and you will be informed about its decision by the international student office. Your application will be categorized as ‘academically approved’ or ‘not approved’. If your application has received the status ‘academically approved’, you are granted enrolment into the programme.