Digital application platform
If you want to enroll for the Master of Statistics, you can start the admission/application process at https://www.uhasselt.be/Admission.
To apply for an ICP scholarship, follow the procedure here.
Confused with the online registration procedure? Check the online registration help file to guide you with the application process.
Timing of your application
Specific application deadlines are in place, depending on the programme of your choice:
- on-campus programme, shortened programme:
- for non-EEA students: February 1st;
- for EEA students: August 1st;
- for Belgian students : September 1st;
- distance learning programme:
- for non-EEA and EEA students: August 1st;
- for Belgian students: September 1st;
- ICP programme:
- only open to the students that meet the criteria for VLIR UOS scholarship: February 1st.
Result of your application
After the closure of the programme application period, the Admission Board of the Master of Statistics will evaluate your application and you will be informed about its decision by the international student office. Your application will be categorized as ‘academically approved’ or ‘not approved’. If your application has received the status ‘academically approved’, you are granted enrolment to the programme.